Would you love to see how to lift your buttocks fast in a week and naturally?
Well, here is my guide on how to lift your buttocks in a week with 5 Exercises to lift and firm buttocks at home and at Gym. Sculpting your buttocks needs strength and fat burning exercises.
They are the kind of moves you do in aerobic classes and cardio machines in gyms. They use your body weight to burn fat and carve out your buttocks.
What these exercises do is train you to work on your thigh, hamstrings, hips and butt muscles entirely to create a general lift both on your butt and your thigh area.
These exercises tighten your torso and make them lean.
Related Article: Nutrition and Traning Tips to Firm Butt in 2 Weeks
How to Lift Your Buttocks in a Week
If you have been dreaming of how to lift your buttocks, we say you can achieve it provided you are willing to do what will bring out a well-rounded butt.
In addition, you must do these exercises 3 to 5 times weekly to lift your butt.
So I will show YOU the group off exercises to lift and get you a toned butt.
The exercises you can do at the gym and the moves you can use to tone your butt at home.
So first, what exercises lift your buttocks at the GYM?
In this category, there is 5 exercises selection and they are Barbell Hips thrust, 2. Glute and Hamstrung extension, Lunge with arm reach, step-up, and Floor Jacks.
For each of these moves, you are to aim for 6 to 20reps depending on your strength, and how much weight you are lifting.
When using weight is important you maintain a proper form so you prevent injury.
Otherwise, you might get hurt and then stop exercising which will not get you anywhere.
How to Lift Your Buttocks Fast
Combining the exercises, I will show in here, with a healthy food option is how to lift your buttocks fast.
This will take off those saggy fat covering the lean muscle that will lift your butt for you.
So be sure to sources for food from the list in this article.
I have also included a video demonstration to each of the moves so you properly perform the moves.
With that in mind, let’s get started with the gym workout to tone and lift butt in a week.
5 Exercises to lift your buttocks at the GYM
#1._ Barbell Hip Thrust
How to do it
Sit on the floor and rest your back against a bench, and keep your feet in front of you firmly on the floor with a padded barbell on your lap. Raise the barbell by using your glutes and hips to push it. Now, rise until you form a straight line with your body. Then, carefully lower your body back to the floor. Also, you can do 3 to 4 sets of 6 to 20 reps. Warning, this hip thrust exercise will burn your booty but it is tough to do.
#2._ Glute and Hamstrung extension
This will focus on your glutes and if you are new to exercises do 3 sets of 15 reps at first. Others can do either 4 sets of 15 reps to 5 sets of 15 reps, holding 25 lbs.
How to do it
Begin by standing and leaning to the front on a back extension pad, with toes turned out, and your knees bent in a frog-like pose. Make sure your back is flat. Bend from your hips as much as you can. Now start going up by pushing your thighs into the pad and squeeze your glutes, while keeping your back in s straight line throughout the move. When you rise up fully, give your glutes additional squeeze. Control your tempo on this exercise and target 2 to 3 seconds as you go down and 1-2 seconds as you rise up.
#3._ Lunge with arm reach
When you do this it targets the Gluteus Maximus. It works by making the glutes muscles longer at both the top and the bottom.
How to do it
Stand straight with feet hip-width and stretch your arms at chest level. Now step to your front with your right foot. As your weight rests on your right leg, lean forward at waist level and reach out with two of your hands at your knee level. Go back to standing posture by pushing your right foot on the floor and sending your body back to the former start position. That is the first rep. You can repeat it 6 to 10 times for the right and the left leg.
You can also do this move at home.
You do this butt exercise to work on your balance, strength, and power on one side of the body at a time. You do this daily unknown to you. This exercise targets the primary large muscle on your legs, the glutes, and hamstrings. It will build a well-shaped butt.
How to do it.
Start by standing upright with your foot on a bench or step. Carry a dumbbell at both sides with your arms straight. Now, step on to the bench with both feet. Next, step down with one foot while the other foot is still on top of the bench. Repeat this move on the other leg. Do 3 sets of this for 10 to 12 reps on each of your legs.
#5._ Floor Jacks
This version of the jumping jack will set your glutes on fire. Throughout the move keep your knees straight, feet off the floor and squeeze your glutes. As you move your legs apart it targets the upper fiber of the glute and as you close up your legs, you activate your butt cheeks.
How to do it
Start by lying facing the floor. Stretch out your arms and legs in an “X” form and then do jumping jacks posture. Note, you are not actually jumping. Do 3 sets while you count 30 seconds. If you feel pain in your arms and chest while doing the move, lower your arms and chest to the floor and keep doing the leg movement until you can do the upper body again.
What exercises lift your buttocks at home?
Now let’s look at exercises to lift buttocks at home for the day you decide not to go to the gym
Or if you don’t like going to the gym.
So the bum toning exercises at home here include curtsy kick, dumbbell hip thruster, Half Burpee, hip Bridge, and jumping lunges.
You are to aim for 10 to 30 reps for each exercise in this category.
Perform 2 or 3 sets of the entire 5 moves in a day for 3 to 5 days a week.
How to Get a Toned Bum in 1 week (Lift, firm, and tone the Butt At Home)
If you are mainly trying to tone the bum at home then these group of exercises should be your go to moves.
These are the few of my best exercises at home to lift and tone bum in 1 week.
5 Exercises to lift and firm buttocks at home
Here is How to lift your buttocks in a week using 5 Exercises that will lift and firm buttocks at home.
#1. Curtsy Kick
- Start this move by standing straight with feet hip-width apart.
- Next, step with your left leg crosswise behind the right leg and bend knees to lower it into a lunge. Keep the backbone straight, shoulders rolled down, and your back and abs firm.
- And then, push through with your right heel to stand, and move the left leg out to the side.
- Finally, move instantly into the next rep. Do this move for both sides of your body.
#2. Dumbbell Thruster
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart. Carry a dumbbell in each hand. Make your palms face in and your elbows bent so that your hands are at your shoulders level.
- Next, spin your hips back and lower yourself into a squat. Go down as low as you can.
- Then move up to stand and press the dumbbells above your head in one movement.
- Finally, return to a squat position and repeat.
#3. Half Burpee
- Start this move standing with your feet hip-width apart. Also, bend down and place your palms on the floor and jump feet back and put yourself in the high plank position.
- Nest instantly jump feet forward so they land on the outside of your hands.
- Finally, stand and jump straight up. Repeat moves as many times as you can.
#4. Hip Bridge
- Start by lying flat on your back, with and bend your knees. Keep your feet about hip-distance apart and your heels a few inches away from your butt.
- Finally, raise your hips up, and then lower them back to the floor.
#5. Jumping Lunge
- Start this exercise by standing with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now, jump with your left leg forward and your right leg back into a lunge, and land with the whole of your front foot on the floor. Make sure both knees are bent at 90 degrees, and keep your chest up.
- Finally, jump up and switch your legs above ground so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front.
Conclusion on how to lift your buttocks fast in a week.
In this post, we showed you how to lift your buttocks in a week, and listed 5 Exercises to lift and firm buttocks at home and Gym. Do them and you will be sure to see good results on your butt.
You also need a good diet and consistency for these changes to happen. So be sure to apply this consistently and that’s how to lift your buttocks fast especially in a week.