Do want to lose hips fat? Here Nutrition tips and 5 amazing exercises to get rid of hip fat.
The fight against the wrong kind of Fat or saturated Fat is a sad story that many tell often.
Most people are aware that junk food causes the deposit of fat in their hips and other parts of the body, but are still unable to resist the urge for junk food.
Once fat builds up in your waist it is total warfare to get it out. So, to help you fight this battle and win, we have researched the best ways to deal with this fat problem.
Therefore, in this post, we will show you how to get rid of hip fat, give you actionable tips and 5 exercises to lose Hip fat.
You can win and get rid of hip fat using a combination of intense aerobic exercise, and exercises that strengthen your body plus nutritious food.
Let us start now ON the tips and exercises to get rid of hip fat,
Related Article: How to Lose hips fat in 10 Days
How to get rid of hip fat (Actionable Tips )+ 5 Exercises to lose Hip fat
- 1. Minimize calorie you take to get rid of hip fat
Reduce the quantity of food you eat daily. If you do it will signal to your body that it should start using the fat stored in your body, plus the one on your hips to give your body the energy it needs. If you reduce the amount of food you take, you will lose weight when you do it long enough.
For example, if you cut down by 500 calories daily, you will lose between 1 to 2 pounds each week. This weight-loss method is safe. You may also decide to use a food journal to plan the cut of your calories. Look at your diet and remove some problematic foods like junk and sodas.
- Sweat the hip fat off
You can consider this method as one of the ways to get rid of the fat in your hip. Start doing high-intensity aerobic exercises 3 to 4 times per week. This exercise will help to melt down calories and burn the fat stored in all parts of your body as well.
As you know, you can’t just single out the hip area only. So, what you need is to do HIIT workouts that help to tone your hip to make it slimmer and curvy. You do HIIT workouts in short periods of time with high-intensity routines. In addition, when you do HIIT exercises plus bodyweight exercises, you will get quicker results.
- Stop taking snacks
The biggest barrier to your weight loss routine is taking snacks. When you eat too many snacks as you do these exercises you will stop yourself from progressing. Fitness professionals recommend that you reduce the number of times you take snacks in a day. Take snacks of about 130 calories per snack.
If you must take snacks, eat healthy ones like fruits, vegetable, tomatoes, carrots, and mixed nuts. Try to go for low fat, high fiber, and protein snacks. However, depending on your lifestyle and how active you are, you are allowed to take only 1 or 2 snacks daily.
Healthy food to get rid of hip fat
- Take More Coconut Oil
You can use the oil because it will help you to lose more fat on your body plus your hips and thighs too. Coconut oil has little fatty acids that are absorbed easily into the cell and quickly changes into energy. It is not stored in the body as worthless fat. In addition, this oil will improve your metabolism and stop you from being hungry the whole day.
To use it properly, eat little in your food to hasten your weight loss outcome. You can apply warm coconut oil on your hips and thighs for 15 minutes 2 times a day.
- Apple cidar vinegar to reduce hip fat
This apple cidar vinegar will dissolve excess fat and stop the accumulation of fat on your body. This apple cidar vinegar also has potent minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. In addition, it helps to rid of toxins in your body and stop it from retaining water.
How to use it
- Take 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar plus two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix the two up and use it to massage your hips and thighs for 15 minutes
- Allow it to stay on your body for 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water
- To get maximum benefit do it two times a week
- Drink enough water
Drink water regularly throughout the whole day. It will clean your liver and change fat into energy. It also keeps you physically active and gets rid of toxins in your body. In addition, you should drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
If you are unable to drink much water daily, then take fruits that have water like watermelons and cucumber and a leafy green vegetable. But you must not take alcohol or coffee in excess.
- Get enough rest
Even if you get all the other areas we discussed right and you fail to sleep well, you will get dismal results. If you don’t get enough sleep it may affect how hungry you become and your rate of metabolism. Also, when you fail to sleep properly you would turn to snacks at night and that will make you gain more weight.
Therefore, sleep at least 6 to 8 hours daily at a particular time and wake up too at a set time.
Exercise to lose hip fat | 5 Amazing Exercises to get rid of hip fat
- Do squat
You must have heard about the efficacy of doing a squat before. It actually works so just do squats. Furthermore, squats will target your hips, thighs, butt, and stomach. This squat will help to burn the hip fat. Another good thing is that it is easy to do it
Here is how to do it.
- Begin with your feet hip-width apart and stretch your hands out in your front and face your palms down
- Now transfer most of your weight to your heels and do as if you are going to sit on a chair
- Next, thrust your buttocks to the back and lower yourself down until your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Stay in that position for a second and then gently go back to the initial position.
- Side hip raises
If you truly want to lose the fat in your hips you must carry out this exercise. It will target your hip and thigh muscles.
- Start the move by lying down on your side on the floor with your legs on top of each other
- Allow your head to rest on the arm that is closer to the floor. Next, put your upper arm on the side of your hip
- And, stretch out and raise the leg that is on top of the other leg as high up as it can go towards the roof of your home.
- After that, bring the leg lower to the start position slowly. Repeat the move first before you start the move on the second side.
- Fire hydrants
- Start this move by bending down on all fours on the floor. Next, raise your right leg off the floor and stretch it out to the side
- Bend your knee to angle 90 degrees, then return your leg to start position and repeat for 45 seconds
- Alternate and do the same move on the left leg too
- Keep your back straight during this work-out and tuck in your abs
- Jump Squat
This is a highly developed plyometric exercise that uses normal squat routines and adds a jump to do power exercise.
- Start from the normal squat position with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Transfer your weight to your heels and squat until your thighs are near the floor
- Now leap up and squat down
- As you land, bend down to the initial squatting position. Land softly with the balls of your feet touching the floor first before you shift your weight back to your heels.
- Repeat the move for 30 seconds and then do 10 to 12 reps.
- Climbing the Stairs
To tighten and tone your glutes and hips and do a decent cardiovascular exercise routine, you can run up and down the stairs. You can run or jog up to the top of the stairs and then walk down. Repeat the move five times. If you don’t have access to stairs you can use Stairmaster in the gym or step mill machine to do this workout.
We have explored how to get rid of hip fat, given you some actionable tips plus 5 exercises to lose Hip fat. The workouts are the very best exercises to get rid of hip fat
I also showed you healthy food to get rid of hip fat for really so now have what it takes to lose hips fat.
Now it is your turn to eat only nutritious food that has low calories so that you reach your hip weight loss goals.
Eat more fresh fruits, whole grains and vegetables and stay off junk food.