Any woman can get stretch marks on their body. However, for pregnant women, as the baby grows, their belly will expand due to contractions going on in the skin.
Also, as you gain weight or lose it, your body may protest and you develop stretch marks.
Furthermore, there are different ways to decrease the effect of stretch marks on the body. One way that works well, is by using Anti-stretch mark or using creams that remove stretch marks.
If stretch marks make you unhappy and you wish you could remove or lessen their effects on your body, then you should continue reading.
In this post, we will list the best stretch mark removal creams you can get around the world.
Let us begin now.
13 Best Stretch Marks Removal Creams To Buy This Year
1. Bio-Oil Skin Massage Oil
Bio-Oil claims that it can reduce stretch marks, scars, aging skin, and dehydrated skin. It could also improve uneven skin tone. Also, it has a primary ingredient called purCellin oil. In addition, it is non-greasy and your skin can absorb it with ease because it is a light formulation.
Here are things you can consider before you get this formula.
- You can use this product on all skin types (plus sensitive skins)
- It keeps dry skin moisturized without over oiling it
- In addition you can use it to smooth areas of the skin having scars and blemishes
- Reduces wrinkles by boosting elastin and collagen
- Also, it fades out stretch marks you get due to pregnancy
- Tiny oil is enough for you to apply on the body each time
- Finally, it comes in a strong handy packet that you can travel with
- Those with oily skin shouldn’t use this product
- The product has liquid paraffin that may cause a heavy breakout of acne on people that are prone to have it.
- It comes with Botanical extract which may cause skin irritation for some users
2. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Fragrance-free Lotion
The product is specially prepared belly butter to soothe your skin when it stretches due to pregnancy or after you have your baby. Also, it has the following ingredients in the formula to give your skin a treat. Like shea butter, vitamin E, cocoa and jojoba butter.
- It is free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum, or SLS so it will not irritate your skin
- You can use it to carefully moisturize your belly stretch marks
- It eases and gives relief to the places on the skin that has stretch marks
- This formula is 99% natural without any fragrance
- Only people with normal skin type can use this formula
Rating: 4.1 GET IT ON AMAZON
3. Welda: Pregnancy Body Oil For Stretch Marks
This formula will help to care for the skin during pregnancy. Furthermore, it has sweet almond oil and wheat germ oil as part of its blend. Other calming oils include neroli, rose, frankincense, and myrhh that makes its aroma unique. Also, it has extracts from arnica that helps to reduce stretch marks.
- Dermatologist have tested it and NATRUE has certified it
- Reduces the sight of stretch marks on the tummy, breast, thighs, and bottom
- Increases the elasticity of the skin and it evens the tone
- Keeps the skin tone even, supple and moisturized
- It does not have synthetic preservatives, unnatural fragrances, and mineral oils or colorants
- It is too expensive
Rating: 4.5 GET THIS ON AMAZON
4. Health Priority’s 100% Natura & Organic Vitamin E Oil
This formula is rated as one of the best vitamin E oils you can use to moisturize your skin, keep it from aging and also make it bright. Also, it contains superb moisture of vitamin E oil, coconut oil and aloe that gives it excellent advantages for your skin.
- It reduces stretch marks and cures scares that acne causes
- Makes the skin tone and texture better
- In addition, people of all skin types can use this product
- It does not have fragrances, alcohol, and parabens
- Similalary, it does not have organic oil extracts from animals
- The solution is a bit runny