Any woman can get stretch marks on their body. However, for pregnant women, as the baby grows, their belly will expand due to contractions going on in the skin.
Also, as you gain weight or lose it, your body may protest and you develop stretch marks.
Furthermore, there are different ways to decrease the effect of stretch marks on the body. One way that works well, is by using Anti-stretch mark or using creams that remove stretch marks.
If stretch marks make you unhappy and you wish you could remove or lessen their effects on your body, then you should continue reading.
In this post, we will list the best stretch mark removal creams you can get around the world.
Let us begin now.
13 Best Stretch Marks Removal Creams To Buy This Year
1. Bio-Oil Skin Massage Oil
Bio-Oil claims that it can reduce stretch marks, scars, aging skin, and dehydrated skin. It could also improve uneven skin tone. Also, it has a primary ingredient called purCellin oil. In addition, it is non-greasy and your skin can absorb it with ease because it is a light formulation.
Here are things you can consider before you get this formula.
- You can use this product on all skin types (plus sensitive skins)
- It keeps dry skin moisturized without over oiling it
- In addition you can use it to smooth areas of the skin having scars and blemishes
- Reduces wrinkles by boosting elastin and collagen
- Also, it fades out stretch marks you get due to pregnancy
- Tiny oil is enough for you to apply on the body each time
- Finally, it comes in a strong handy packet that you can travel with
- Those with oily skin shouldn’t use this product
- The product has liquid paraffin that may cause a heavy breakout of acne on people that are prone to have it.
- It comes with Botanical extract which may cause skin irritation for some users
2. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Fragrance-free Lotion
The product is specially prepared belly butter to soothe your skin when it stretches due to pregnancy or after you have your baby. Also, it has the following ingredients in the formula to give your skin a treat. Like shea butter, vitamin E, cocoa and jojoba butter.
- It is free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum, or SLS so it will not irritate your skin
- You can use it to carefully moisturize your belly stretch marks
- It eases and gives relief to the places on the skin that has stretch marks
- This formula is 99% natural without any fragrance
- Only people with normal skin type can use this formula
Rating: 4.1 GET IT ON AMAZON
3. Welda: Pregnancy Body Oil For Stretch Marks
This formula will help to care for the skin during pregnancy. Furthermore, it has sweet almond oil and wheat germ oil as part of its blend. Other calming oils include neroli, rose, frankincense, and myrhh that makes its aroma unique. Also, it has extracts from arnica that helps to reduce stretch marks.
- Dermatologist have tested it and NATRUE has certified it
- Reduces the sight of stretch marks on the tummy, breast, thighs, and bottom
- Increases the elasticity of the skin and it evens the tone
- Keeps the skin tone even, supple and moisturized
- It does not have synthetic preservatives, unnatural fragrances, and mineral oils or colorants
- It is too expensive
Rating: 4.5 GET THIS ON AMAZON
4. Health Priority’s 100% Natura & Organic Vitamin E Oil
This formula is rated as one of the best vitamin E oils you can use to moisturize your skin, keep it from aging and also make it bright. Also, it contains superb moisture of vitamin E oil, coconut oil and aloe that gives it excellent advantages for your skin.
- It reduces stretch marks and cures scares that acne causes
- Makes the skin tone and texture better
- In addition, people of all skin types can use this product
- It does not have fragrances, alcohol, and parabens
- Similalary, it does not have organic oil extracts from animals
- The solution is a bit runny
5. Earth Mama Belly Butter to Help Ease Skin Stretch Marks
This product has rich moisturizing belly butter plus natural herbs and oils to reduce stretch marks. This lotion makes the elasticity of the skin better, and so you can use it daily as an addition to your normal skin routine.
- Fades out stretch marks that are just appearing
- Also, it restores the stretching breast, thighs, and belly
- A soft and organic fragrance that will not lead to morning sickness
- Furthermore, the product is tested by a dermatologist and, in the clinic for Irritation
- It has been certified as a natural product that is cruelty-free
Cons: Very expensive
Rating: 4.3 GET ON THIS AMAZON
6. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
This is a sophisticated skin care product that you can use for all purposes. You can use it on the skin, over your face, and the whole body. Furthermore, it is a rare combination of botanical oils like rosehip, canola, sesame oils plus vitamin E and cocoa butter.
- Makes the skins to look better as it reduces stretch marks, scars, rough skin, wrinkles, fine lines, dry, and destroyed skin
- It does not contain parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil
- People of all skin types can use this product
- It does not stain and it is non-greasy
- Dermatologist have tested it
- You can use as a bath oil to totally moisturize your body
- Its fragrance may cause irritation to the skin
Rated: 4.3 GET IT ON AMAZON
7. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream
You can use this cream to massage your whole body. In addition, it is carefully formulated for pregnancy stretch marks. Furthermore, it is a mixture of unadulterated cocoa butter, shea butter, collagen, natural oils, elastin, and lutein. These oils work well on stretched places of the body like the breast, tummy, hips, and thighs.
- It has been tested by dermatologists and clinically too
- In addition, this cream does not have parabens, mineral oils, and phthalates
- The cream makes the skin softer and more flexible
- Also, it is packaged for you to use it with ease
- It uniquely works to reduce stretch marks caused by fluctuation of your weight
- All skin types can use this product
- It might cause skins irritation for people with overly sensitive skin
8. Mommy Knows Best Stretch Mark Cream for Pregnancy & Scar Removal
This is an advanced skin cream formulated to make stretch marks lighter, deal with scars, blotches, age spots, and discolorations. Similarly, it is a mixture of vitamin E, jojoba oils, cocoa, shea, and mango butter to help the skin stay even and flexible.
- It has been certified clinically and dermatologically tested.
- Lessens the look and intensity of stretch marks
- It is free of Retinol. This makes it safe to use by people with sensitive skin
- It tones and makes the skin tighter in the belly area and places with stretched skin
- People of all skin types can use this product
- A bit expensive
9. Botanic Tree Stretch Mark Cream Removal
This formula, is a highly rated and original anti-stretch mark cream from Botanic Tree. Also, this cream is a blend of cocoa and shea butter, Asiatica, Moringa, and Centella increases the value of the cream. Furthermore, you can use it daily to treat stretch marks and signs of aging.
- The cream is a blend of both natural and safe chemical ingredients
- Moisturizes the skin making it even and supple
- People of all skin types can use it
- You can use the cream during, after pregnancy and even before you become pregnant
- You can see clear results after you use the cream constantly for 2 months
- Could lead to allergy for people who have openly sensitive skin
- You can buy it from Local stores
10. Body Boost Milk & Honey Stretch Mark Butter
This cream has a rich mixture of butter, Gotu kola, shea, and jojoba butter, milk and honey to cure and stop stretch marks on the body. Also, it makes connective tissues stronger, the skin even, soft and nurtured.
- Focuses on areas of the skin known to have stretch marks like the breast, belly, backside, and hips
- It is certified clinically that Gotu kola makes collagen and elastin fibers
- The cream is free of parabens, mineral oil, colorants, and sulfates
- You can use it to treat itchy, aging, and dry skin
- It is nongreasy and absorbed quickly into the body
- The sweet aroma of natural milk and honey makes users prefer it to others
- Clinically certified to have zero allergies and sensitivity
- Too expensive
- Vegetarians cannot use it
11. Glow Organic Belly Butter
This formula is a safe and effective skin conditioning treatment that helps to make your skin flexible. The product has a blend of Shea butter, macadamia nut, grape seed, and sweet almond oil. Also, it relieves the skin of stretched pregnant women.
- 100 % natural and vegetarians can use it, the butter used does not have gluten
- Also, it has no scent so people that feel repelled by smell can use it.
- Free of artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates
- It stops stretch marks from appearing and eases skins that are itching
- Finally, the butter is plant based and are not cruel to animals
- It feels hard when you use it on your skin because it is thick
- It is a bit expensive
12. TriLASTIN Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention
This cream comes from a blend of 15 botanical oils and extracts. It is also fortified with essentials fatty acids and antioxidants. In addition, it has extracts of mango, orange, vanilla, and sugarcane to tantalize your senses. Furthermore, you can try this anti-stretch cream for all this and more don’t you think so? Let us look at the benefits.
- Makes the skin stronger and supple
- Calms, safeguards, improves and hydrates your skin
- Also, it is free from parabens
- All Skin types can use It
- Does not cause allergy on the skin and has PH balanced 6.0 formula in the cream
- Finally, it is nongreasy and does not stain your clothes
- It is a bit expensive
13. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
This cream feeds your skin and it is formulated with botanical ingredients for stopping stretch marks that you get during pregnancy. It hydrates the skin.
If you are pregnant, you can use it from the second or third trimester and after you give birth to your baby.
- People of all skin types can use it. Also, it uniquely eases itchy and dry skin
- Also, the formula works fast on your body
- It stops your skin from discoloration
- Furthermore, Women who are breastfeeding can use the cream
- It does not have parabens
- Those who are sensitive to strong fragrance may find it discomforting
Now that we have given you 13 best stretch marks removal creams and showed you their benefits and disadvantages. So, go and try any in this list that you prefer.
Furthermore, here are a few questions and our answers to them so that you can learn more about stretch marks.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. Why are some stretch marks red and some white?
When appearing initially on the skin they are normally red or a bit purple in color. However, they become either white or have silver color as time progresses.
#2. Can Stretch marks go away if you lose weight?
Unfortunately, stretch marks do not go away just because you lose weight. Furthermore, they might worsen.
This happens when the skin pulls-back reducing in size and as wrinkles become more noticeable.
#3. How long does it take for stretch marks to go away after giving birth?
Let us state here that stretch marks do not disappear from your body just because of the delivery of your baby. However, they will not be pronounced after 3 to six months.
In this list, you have the best stretch marks removal creams you can buy and use this year.
In addition, our recommendation is that you should try any of the creams in his list that meet your need.
Also, stretch marks might become lighter depending on your skin type, and how deep the scars they formed on your skin are. They don’t disappear.
Kindly send your feedback if you have used any anti-stretch mark cream before. Share your experience. Send your comments.